Fall Essentials








Hello! I hope you had a great week so far and have a Happy Friday! Today's post is all about my favourite things to use/watch/wear/listen to during the fall! I hope you get some inspiration from this post and try out some of these things for yourself. Anyways, if you want to find out more about the items shown in the pictures above then...keep reading! 

Beauty: 
Kat Von D. Shade Shifter Eyeshadow in Brown on the Road (stunning green/brown shifting colour that looks great on all skin tones and all eye colours).
China Glaze Nail Polish in Ravishing, Dahling (gorgeous and glossy dark cherry red).
Zoya Nail Polish in Katherine (jelly red-violet colour-- very buildable and glossy).
Revlon Nail Polish in Knockout (glossy black colour-- perfect for Halloween).   

Candles: 
Bath & Body Works 3-wick candles in... 
Caramel Pumpkin Swirl (caramel-y and pumpkin-y (duh)-- this is warm, scrumptiously aromatic and smells like someones baking in the kitchen).
Leaves (smells exactly the way you imagine fall to smell like-- crisp, earthy, leafy, with a hint of spice).
Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut (sweet, sugary, and doughy-- smells delicious!).      

Fall Decor: 
Michael's Autumnal Leaf Garland (similar since I got the one in the picture last year). 
I also used a string of twine and mini bulldog clips to hang up some autumnal pictures that I printed from the Internet (I suggest scrolling through Tumblr and Pinterest).

Outfit: 
Brandy Melville Sherry Sweater in Pink (super soft and comfortable and also comes in the colour navy).
Forever 21 Zip-Front Denim Mini Skirt (super cute and chic-- it says it's a mini skirt but on me it's regular sized. I'm 5'4" by the way).
Ardene Pointy Flats in Dark Blue (can be dressed down or dressed up-- super stylish and trendy with the pointed toe). 

Books: 
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (read about this in my last post).
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (read about this in my last post).
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (I love Sarah J. Maas's writing style and can't wait to start this series this fall).

TV Show: 
Once Upon a Time (oh my gosh, I started this show late August and it is amazing! It's based on fairy tales and who doesn't love fairy tales? I'm on season 2 now and I love watching an episode or two on weekends). 

Music: 
I made this 8tracks mix because I love fall (if you couldn't tell). I put together some of my favourite songs I listen to in the fall, so if you want to listen to it click the play button above! I also love listening to Imagine Dragons and Coldplay because they are two of my favourite bands, especially during this time of the year. 


love xena

1 comments:

  1. Love how you arranged your candles and florals. What a nice pick me up for the new week ahead. Thanks for sharing these ideas. #Fashion-sensibilities xo

    ReplyDelete

Xena Roberts. Powered by Blogger.